Sunday 4 January 2009

some crapz bout me

1) i sleep easily in the afternoon (especially waking up early for class) but having hard time sleeping at night.... keep rolling....

2) i cant keep my room tidy for 2 days.

3) i carry my pillow along with me wherever i go in the house... except going 2 toilet, going outside... i even put my pillow on the kitchen's chair whenever i do my cooking.... lol

4) i cant eat a meal without a chili inside it. super addicted.

5) i keep coke stock up in my room.

6) my school books are always furthest away from my desk .... i donno y.

7) i sometimes trip on my own shoes cause placing them in the middle of the floor in my room.

8) i paid 65pounds for the gym membership but i hardly ever go.... unless my housemate drags me.... so called wanna keep fit lol

9) i do more art work than school work.

10) i play more games than click on microsoft Words.

11) i like traveling but hate the journey.... especially more than 2 hours.

12) i prefer wearing pants than skirt. LOL

13) i love robot figures more than flowers.

14) i love shin chan comic more than cleo magazines.

15) im a last minute person. seriously. last minute.

16) hmm.... what else? i prefer mature guy .... =P

ok, strike the last one out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, new semester starting tomorrow. and i am so not looking forward.... plus its time to do final year project.... ugh, questionnaire in pharmacy..... and i have to get about 250 customers filling in the questionnaire.... T_T .... that means about 20 customers per day for 15 days.... what if the customer fills in then suddenly got to go? left me hanging with half-filled questionnaire.... well i have to look at the bright side.... its half full.... XD

few days ago, theres this guy from deviantart left me a note... asking me to join into project design for this newly Transformers series called Transformers Halo.... (not hello)... i donno what it means, but glad to have somesone calling me XD. as u see, i have this deviantart account where i upload my arts and craps and they are for public views, who noes someone finally spotted my talent! lol

during the weekends i redesign Optimus Prime:



Optimus Prime Micky Version. XD

but havent had the time for the vehicle mode. buhuhu. and he has one eye only. lol

oh, and for the 1st time, i sketch the bad boys from Transformers. presenting Blackout!



took me about 2 hours + to complete it. XD

----

i guess thats all for now. i hope i can pass pp3. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment