Saturday 10 January 2009

robot robot robot

i seriously donno y i love robots instead of flowers or jewelry or chocolates.....
guess im just different yea XD

my another new redesigned Optimus Prime.

spent about 3hours plus doing this. the outcome is pretty ok for me. =D this is how i spend my time. draw draw and draw. @@

i wanna study pp3 also no mood.
i wanna redraft my terrible draft but donno where to start.
i wanna finish my data collection but the customers .... T_T

not many customers on saturday.... plus today weather's super windy.... nobody wants to go out. and i only got 20 customers .... =/

and i didnt ask the pharmacist to sign my attendance. oh well, lets just say i go on saturday at my own will. hahaha. so enthusiatic. did i spell that right?

maybe i just draw again later ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment