Thursday 8 January 2009

data collection =D

ah, yes. the time has come. data collection time. the fearsome time to fear. ok thats too lol.

ending up in Llyods Pharmacy wasnt that bad.... its just that.... the customers... well.... just too little for a day. and some of them werent so interested in helping me out with questionnaires....
i guess they visit the pharmacy for a reason and only one reason.... get their prescription. buhuhu. and i really dont know how 2 target ppl.... theres one woman .... she walked so fast like a lightning zipped across my face b4 i had the time to open my mouth. hahaha. "in a hurry" they said. but its a good thing they gave me reasons instead of just "sorry im in a hurry" full stop.

one of the funniest reason:
"oh im terribly sorry, u see my dog is waiting for me outside...."

wtf, if ur dog can wait for u, just spend 2mins with me, wont hurt ur dog so badly....

well, of coz my supervisor said to me, dont be offended when customers decline to take part.... well im not offended.... just that.... =(

and there are some customers came for the methadone... well, i assume they are ex-drug addicts. and they abit kinda grumpy ppl.... walk about in the pharmacy with irritating face... as if they gonna blow up if their name wasnt not call for the methadone. oh well. at least i did ask some of them...

well, target for the data collection.... 250 surveys in 10 days. and i did 24 customers for the 1st day. pretty ok. just hope it doesnt get lesser than that.

if not, i probably gonna fill in the form randomly XD <----- CHeAtiNG!

No comments:

Post a Comment