Friday 16 January 2009

deviant art: where i dont have much 2 do over there


experiment BB001 by ~micky86 on deviantART


cute bumblebee by ~micky86 on deviantART


Stitch vs o2jam by ~micky86 on deviantART

recent stuffs i've been doing last few days. haiz. not much to do? and i only got 150 surveys so far. another half more 2 go. and im feeling so lazy to move my butt to the pharmacy. other groups doing survey with less subjects... i mean like 50-100 only. what? and we are like double of the number. not just that, my partner in my group research also doing 250. so total 500! why do u need so many for? i guess the higher the subject population the better the result i think? oh statistic.... u're gonna kill me sooner or later =P

just finish re-edit my draft last couple of days. hope its better this time. =P still, no response, as usual... he always stays away from the computer as far as he can.

oh man, i haven't touch pp3 notes for so long! damn! gotta get back to those thick module notes. im not going 2 miss this chance! the previous exam i made a major error- no labelling.

O_O

i did print the label but i don't know why i forgot to put it on the bottle. after counseling i came back to my desk and to my horror.... the label was still sticking out of the printer!

ahhh! and time was up and i couldnt do anything. -60 here u come!

----------

back to the pharmacy....

as a student i gotta dress up smartly.... but too smart until the customers mistaken me as the one of the staffs. while i was arranging my survey papers, some of the customers came up to me asking where's this and where's that. although i know where the medicines located ( coz i spent my time looking at the products when there's no customers), but i couldnt tell them, coz im not allow to tell anything beside the questions in the survey. so, i just point to the location =P

and it worked =D customers happy, im happy too.

and some customers even came to me telling me their SYMPTOM! i was like o_O
expecting me to recommend something. Cmon! i wasnt wearing any whitecoat! its abvious i wasnt the pharmacist. =P

but yea, i remember this guy showed me his knee.... theres those kind of injured wounds. well i noe he needs some anti-inflammatory painkiller like ibuprofen and hydrocortisone cream for the wound. but instead i said:

"im so sorry but im just a student here, it would be better if u ask the pharmacist over there"

and there he went asking the pharmacist for help. and the pharmacist recommend the things that i had in my mind. =P and with familiar phrase at the end:

"if the inflammation persist, i suggest u shud go see ur doc"

XD

and so, the customer left the pharmacy with cream and the painkillers. i wish him get well soon. =)

i think Responding to Symptoms is kinda fun. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment