Sunday 28 December 2008

on boxing day = shopping day

the day after christmas. the day of sales. the day to spend wisely on my money =D

well... 1stly im not a shopaholic. i don shop much. but since im in uK its once in the lifetime oppoturnity u noe... somemore i din go travelling... so ... balanced =D

after shopping with my housemate, i ended up with 2 jackets, 2 summer cloths, 2 trousers and 2 caps. =DD

a total of nearly 60pounds. ( my dad so gonna kill me for tat). but wait, i was using my hard earning salary 2 buy em. so no sweat =D

i love the gothic style jacket, the one with the cross. i've been waiting for the reduced price. it was 35pounds (wtf?) at original price. now... 17.50pounds!!!! how better can that be? ^_^

the light brown jacket, red checker shirt and the light brown tshirt (inside the black jacket - hardly visible) are from Internationale. i hope i spelt it right. and the rest are from Next. =D

no, no item from River Island or Zara or Fraser.... although half price i still cant afford it. unless i got perma job here u noe =D

-------

pretty bored after this. 1/2 of my hsemates went traveling and im stucked here. recently i download a game called "the World of Goo"
its a very innovative game based on physic laws.... by building towers, bridges and solving puzzles etc etc. really worth a play. i spent like hours trying to cracking my head... (ok i didnt take physic during spm so yea )....

and of coz, the never-get-bored o2jam. my favourite of all time. =D countless hours on that game.

some old screenshot of "me"... i really missed msia o2jam. buhuhu. used to be the "pro". but meh. now just stuck in offline version where i only challenge me, myself and i. pfft. at least i train my fingers to the max. =D

i've stopped playing Dota... its getting boring... i mean i kept getting the "1st blood".... in other words, i got killed 1st. so.... grrrr! i dont like playing game which i kept dying... it made me feel im soooo noob. those AI guys really got the brains. so yea... STOP AT THE MEAN TIME.

-----

i also did some art works.... recolor previous sketch.... u probably seen the old version somewhere in my blog. =D

papercut style =D

i just sooo love it. anime version kakakaka.

and i also did this... an anime version of me. (well, its just an imagination)


well? this is how i spent my christmas week! shopping, games and photoshop. and of coz the essential eat and sleep.

3 comments:

  1. hey nice blog :)
    do become 1 of my followers yea.
    thanks! :)

    -arianna-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selections.
    I think the jacket suits you very well.
    FYI, I also did some shopping today, like what I told you yesterday. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! must be all red in color ya? CNY is coming!

    ReplyDelete