Monday 15 December 2008

force my way

right... after forcing my brain into full capacity for the DDS class test, now im free (at the moment) to enjoy some nice gaming session. =D

o2jam used to be my favourite online game as it did not require much thinking... as long as you have good eye and finger coordination and of coz taste in music. unfortunately the game was closed due to ... bankruptcy? anyway, here's my old avatar... i donno why everytime i took a snapshot my avatar sure closed her eyes. pfft >=(


didn't get the chance to reach lvl100. but oh well. like im so pro (perasan), well at least i can clear eof hx... =(


made a siggy from my avatar. yeah i drew that and edit and edit and edit =D

a vid of me (yea thats my hands) playing a final fantasy theme song called Force Your Way. love it. sorry for the blurness. =/

that notechart was done by me therefore i can fc it wahahaha =D

2 comments:

  1. alerr... show off betul... @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Was so busy that I forgot to wish you T___T Sorry sorry lol.

    ReplyDelete