Friday 12 December 2008

happy 22nd birthday =D

11th december 2008

11.50pm:
i was flipping my module note pages and browsing some youtube stuffs.... didn't hear a thing...

11.55pm:
still listening to my playlist....


12th december 2008

12.00am:
nothing happen....

12.05am:
sounds like my door was opened... i saw YC face at the door.... i think (wasn't wearing my glasses)

den i saw a hand reaching my light switch.... and turn it off... o.O i was in my room with complete darkness.

den i saw a four orangey lights.... i quickly ran up to my door.... oMg... its a cake!!!! with 2 big candles and 2 small candles....

and my hsemates, HY LY YC and CS sang happy birthday song... well, to be honest, YC sang wedding song.... i wonder why....

AND I WAS DAMN STUNNED AND DELIGHTED



i kept "thank you and omg omg"

12.13am
wish made and i blew the candles... twice... due to "my inability to blow properly" <-- ok i noe it sounds disturbing 12.15am ( i think) makan cake-gu. ice cream chocolate cake!!!! they really noe my taste. ok, the way i cut the cake looked like i wanna kill someone =D

open present from my hsemates!!!! a MAU ZAI!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! they really noe my taste. mau zai from NEXT!!! DONT PLAY PLAY A!!! EXPENSIVE U NOE! until my hsemate yc got a letter from bank saying she's in debt of 1k pounds and got a letter of warning and....

ok i was just making up story =D




=D

im officially 22 now. unofficially 23 in 19 days more to come. =D thanks to my hsemates and everyone who wished me birthday wish. =D i love me MAU ZAI <--- cap another
unofficial gift from ian: gripping and turning me around and calling my nickname during the whole meeting today, "MICKY, you looked blurred."

XDXDXD

3 comments:

  1. I hate to say this, but... I've told you!
    There'd a surprise for you, even though you're too old for surprises... ^^
    You've got nice housemates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D im glad i have nice hsemates =D
    little surprise with big meaning =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun T.T i wonder how's my bday celebration will be X.X

    ReplyDelete