Thursday 12 March 2009

SPM @@

congratz to all students who did well in SPM (hmm...)

must be a hard time trying 2 face ur results yea. so do i. (6 years ago, lol) oh, my sis is also one of the anxious SPM-er. she came back to labuan from KK just to get her result. LOL, guess she has to see her result for herself.

and of coz (i didnt predicted) she did very well. 9A1b. walao weh. i think if not wrong got 7A1 or 8. nevermind. for a ppl whos so slacking (just like me) can get 9A... well done. dady gonna buy u PS3. (LOL)

what?? moral got B3?.... u r so unmoralised citizen of yesterday :)

haiz, i felt so noob. both my sis n bro aso get pro results. my bro? omg, he's one of the top 50 who got highest results in SPM. got 'anugerah' (prize) from the Menteri Pendidikan somemore. (well thats two years ago)... so u noe lar, easy get scholarship from JPA. lolol... me leh. dun want 2 say lo. spm oni 8A1C.... last time no EST haha.

C? hoho.... sejarah lo, C6 somemore.... dun care, just 'tembak' (random picking)

to those who didnt did so well, don't kill urself. its not the end of the world. still got A level or STPM or diploma or foundation courses or... u noe. :) peace.

(today he ask me 2 go gym >< but no i cant. pharmcare man! well he noes, probably he's one of the markers too, yay! mark me mark me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment