Sunday 23 November 2008

stress christmas =D

*oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree, fa lalala laa la la laaaaa~* <-- doesn't know the lyric
...

"cut the crap will ya?"

...
STRESS omg =D

...

ok, i don't look so stress physically. XD
but there's so many to manage at a time ><

3K intro
:
this was a nightmare =D
i had to complete it one week earlier than the rest of the guys.... torturing !! but im
glad i'd finish it on time... well, quantity but not quanlity....
and i started my essay with the most classical intro: "every medicine has a label..."

that's me! XD

PCI:
meaning Pharmaceutical Care Issues. not like i care the world but this presentation bout PCI really stressed me out... i cant even figure out the meaning of 26unit of mixtard.... oh well

EBM:
im starting to hate every thursday afternoon.... that 1 and the half hour... i didn't really learn a thing. oh, by the way, EBM stands for evidence based medicine... more like read some long winding journal and interpret it. hmmm, no im not pro in that. but those home students love it
T_T reading is not my cup of coke =P

class test:
i nearly forgot bout that. luckily my module notes appeared in my dream telling me "hey, did u noe my surface full of dust?"

no $$:
yep, and thx to city g8 for giving jobs at unworkable time. >=(

gain kg:
do i have to explain that? ok, i'll explain. it means....

...
...
...

im getting fat (ugh!)

X blog:
NO TIME TO BLOG! (excluding this one)


random: i want to eat 'rice snow' .... o.Olll

1 comment: