Sunday 9 November 2008

my supervisor

my supervisor.... who is in charged for my final year project. well, i must say i was lucky to get him. although the topic which was Pharmacy Practice wasn't my 1st choice. but who cares anyway, everything is interesting when he's around. =D

and he looks like Matt Damon. seriously, except he's abit shorter and wider, well... still cute to me XD. i seldom get to see him, but when i see him, i get excited!!! like meeting a celebrity!
(try not to show my feeling too much, control...)




there's one funny thing happened which showed that he's a 2 faced guy. fierce and funny.
i planned my holiday and brought a train ticket. but i wasn't sure if he wanted to see us for discussion on that day. so ...







yeah! he's too funny to be funny. and he type smiley too! so cuuuuuuuute. kawaiii! omg

kekeke... *ahem*

2 comments:

  1. haiyoo! So good u got him as ur supervisor!!!! Jealous-nya!

    ReplyDelete