Thursday 25 June 2009

internet service in stansted!! @@

omg .... to surf internet for 10mins costed me 1 freaking pound! lol!!! so EXPENSIVE!

well, donno what stansted is? its an low cost airport in London (well when i say 'low cost' it doesnt mean like LCCT, the building is almost similar to KLIA in my opinion) for flight from Kuala Lumpur under Airasia :) well of coz there's other flights from around the world like ryanair in Europe (which i took that to paris XD ) which equvalent to airsia in Asia lol.

what am i doing in airport? im waiting for my mom :) from KL yay! few more hours to go. just reached here 25th june around 9pm from Glasgow.... mom will be arriving around 1am. so i got like nothing to do beside doing random stuffs like read a mag or play my PSP. LOL

once they arrived, we gonna wait another freaking 8 hours + for 8.30am flight back to glasgow. poor them >< they sure gonna have jetlag after such long flight.

anyway, this afternoon, i went visit ian (again).... well we chatted alot and he told me whether im goin to bring my mom for a tour around scotland. i said yeah, maybe the Lochness area n stuff. and he said he's gonna travel around lochness area on a bicycle on saturday! wohoho. i told him its gonna be very tiring but he said nah! "i go to gym regularly :) oh, havent seen u in gym for a long time" haha yea im like so lazy to do any exercise.... lol

he hope to see me again with my mom n my sis for the last time b4 i go back msia XD how nice of him. XD

i just cant stop smilling all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment